Welcome to the PFAC Fiduciary Academy
Fiduciary Academy is an online, on-demand education platform. It enables enrollees to access various educational opportunities approved for continuing education credits by both the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau of California and PFAC. Credits may be used toward professional fiduciary license and PFAC membership renewals.How to Enroll
Fiduciary Academy students are required to complete attendance verification processes during the course and to complete an evaluation at the end of the course. Once a course is completed, students are issued a certificate containing their CEU verification.
PFAC members wishing to have their CEU added to their member profile, should email a copy of their certificate to PFACAdmin@pfac-pro.org.
The New Subscription Service
Join PFAC’s new Fiduciary Academy Subscription Service. With this service you have five (5) options to choose from. You can CLICK HERE to view and purchase the option that best suits your need. Once you have chosen your level or option, you will receive a discount code, via email, that you can apply to any of the courses in our Fiduciary Academy library.
Subscription Service Options
- Five (5) Continuing Education Units. Good for one (1) year from the purchase date listed on your invoice – $237.50
- Ten (10) Continuing Education Units. Good for one (1) year from the purchase date listed on your invoice – $450.00
- Fifteen (15) Continuing Education Units. Good for one (1) year from the purchase date listed on your invoice– 637.50
- Twenty (20) Continuing Education Units. Good for two (2) years from the purchase date listed on your invoice – $800.00
- Twenty-Five (25) Continuing Education Units. Good for two (2) years from the purchase date listed on your invoice – $937.50
Fiduciary Academy Courses
You may filter courses by any of the following categories:
Judith Pearson Judith is a seasoned insurance and risk management expert who leads the Family Office & Trustee Liability Resource Group at Woodruff Sawyer. 1.0 CEU awarded for this course.
Ethical canons expressly require professional fiduciaries make decisions about “best interests” through the prism of their clients’ known ethnic, religious, social, and cultural values. 1.0 CE Units are awarded for this course.
Through interactive case studies, this panel demonstrates how Professional Fiduciaries can team up with an Aging Life Care Manager and trusted counsel to develop solutions to tricky family situations. | 1.5 CEU