Mission & Purpose
The mission of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California is to advance excellence in fiduciary standards and practices.
Statement of Purposes
- The purposes of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California are to:
- Promote high standards of ethics and practice
- Maintain high qualifications for membership
- Require and provide continuing education
- Enhance awareness of and respect for the Professional Fiduciary Association of California and its members
- Contribute to the development and support of effective regulation, legislation and licensing
- Promote communication among members to share resources
- Mentor new members
Professional Fiduciary Association of California Code of Conduct
Members of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California should:
- Abide by the Professional Fiduciaries Act (California Business and Professions Code Sections 6500-6592) and the Act's implementing regulations (California Code of Regulations Sections 4400-4622), including the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau Code of Conduct.
- Recognize that the client is the prime responsibility and strive to provide services which reflect respect for each client.
- Not engage in any form of discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin or any other condition or status.
- Manifest personal integrity, assume responsibility and accountability for individual judgments and maintain an attitude of fairness, honesty, respect, courtesy and good faith in all professional relationships.
- Cooperate with colleagues to promote common professional interests and concerns and facilitate ethical and competent professional performance.
- Seek and maintain competence in professional skills and seek to contribute to the ongoing development of the profession's body of knowledge.
PFAC Board of Directors - 2017/2018
Regional Leadership - 2017/2018
Central San Joaquin Valley Chapter
San Joaquin Valley Chapter
SAN DIEGO REGION
San Gabriel Valley Chapter
2016 - 2017 PFAC Committee Chairs
P.O. Box 52016
Irvine, CA 92619
8 Whatney, Suite 103
Irvine, CA 92618
9:00am to 5:30pm
PFAC is a member-based 501(c)(6) not for profit corporation. PFAC does not intervene in specific
fiduciary issues or cases and cannot resolve fiduciary related complaints.